GENERAL STATEMENT OF QUALITY ASSURANCE
NCD Electrical (NI) Ltd is committed to supply and install all goods and services to the highest standards by working to our four core values
- Integrity 2. Passion 3. Accountability 4. Attitude
It is our policy to
- Ensure all work is completed to the highest standards by being passionate about what we do.
- To take accountability for the goods we supply by only sourcing materials from high quality providers.
- Engage with our supply chain by openly and honestly building trust which encourages this approach throughout.
- To review all works, goods, and services for high standards before signing off to the client by aiming to audit 20% of all work carried out by direct staff and appointed sub-contractors.
- Have each job signed off by a supervisor or manager before hand over to the client.
- To have a formal complaints procedure in place, which is dealt with by the Managing Director to ensure customers receive the high standard of workmanship they expect.
- Purchase all goods and materials from reputable sources and check for quality before fitting.
- That agreed standards when contracts are exchanged are upheld in all elements of the works.
- To regularly review and improve all our business procedures, processes, and systems.
NCD Electrical (NI) Ltd pride themselves on doing the right thing and encourage this approach and culture throughout. By taking pride in our work and by building a positive and motivated team, we aim to exceed in delivering excellence as standard.