NCD Electrical (NI) Ltd is a high performing and rapidly growing electrical contractor. We provide specialist design, installation and aftercare service for electrical and integrated services across commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
Our dedicated team of professionals are passionate and motivated to deliver to the highest standards. We have a well-established reputation, as a result orientated, detailed and highly organised electrical contractor.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent standards of workmanship and client service, in a safe environment, with our core values at the forefront of everything we do.
Our goal is to attract, recruit and retain the most talented, ambitious, like-minded people who are looking to make a difference. If you are progressive and committed to developing and growing yourself alongside our business by embracing our systems and methodology, we want you to be part of our team.
Everyone who works for us is critical to our success and forms an integral part of our team. Every job applicant will be considered on their ability to do the job for which they are applying and their aptitude to integrate into the team.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to expand their workforce and recruit electrician’s improvers and mates with new build experience to work on large residential and commercial developments.
You will be required to assist our electricians to carry out 1st and 2nd fix installations of electrical services including metal containment systems including galvanised conduit, SWA installations and glanding, ELV, LV and fire alarm circuits to exceptionally to high standards.
London and South-East England
- Competitive price work packages
- Support from a dedicated contracts manager and supervisors
- Support to help develop your skills and progress in your career
- Company branded PPE
- Fortnightly payment plan
- CIS self-employment or Ltd
- Secure on-site storage
- NVQ 2 or City & Guilds equivalent in electrical installation and working towards NVQ 3
- 18th Edition as minimum
- Current valid ECS card
- Minimum 2 years on site experience for improvers
- Ability to read and understand drawings and information provided
- Ability to communicate in English
- Good IT and organisational skills essential
- Own hand tools essential and power tools