NCD Electrical (NI) Ltd is a high performing and rapidly growing electrical contractor. We provide specialist design, installation and aftercare service for electrical and integrated services across commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
Our dedicated team of professionals are passionate and motivated to deliver to the highest standards. We have a well-established reputation, as a result orientated, detailed and highly organised electrical contractor.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent standards of workmanship and client service, in a safe environment, with our core values at the forefront of everything we do.
Our goal is to attract, recruit and retain the most talented, ambitious, like-minded people who are looking to make a difference. If you are progressive and committed to developing and growing yourself alongside our business by embracing our systems and methodology, we want you to be part of our team.
Everyone who works for us is critical to our success and forms an integral part of our team. Every job applicant will be considered on their ability to do the job for which they are applying and their aptitude to integrate into the team.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to expand their workforce and recruit site manager with new build experience to work on large residential and commercial developments.
You will be required to manage and supervise teams who are installing 1st and 2nd fix electrical services including metal containment systems including galvanised conduit, SWA installations and glanding, ELV, LV and fire alarm circuits and distribution boards exceptionally to high standards. You will be required to manage health and safety issues and reporting, plant and equipment registers and weekly inspections, ordering of material in line with procurement schedule and material delivery management, assist the project/contract manager & commercial team with daily allocation sheets, progress and delay and disruption reporting. with. You will also be required to attend meetings and daily briefings with the main contractor as well as NCD Commercial team.
London and South-East England
- Support from a dedicated contracts manager and office staff
- Company branded PPE
- Fortnightly payment
- PAYE Contract, CIS self-employment or Ltd
- Excellent IT equipment on site
- Fully qualified with 18th Edition and NVQ 3 or City & Guilds equivalent in electrical installation as a minimum
- SMSTS certificate with current valid ECS card
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role within a fast paced environment
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Ability to communicate in English
- Fully proficient in Microsoft systems including word and excel etc
- Excellent people skills
- Extremely organised
- Presentable as you are client facing
- Trimble/Amtech Software experience including
- Enterprise estimating
- Enterprise costing
- Enterprise procurement
- Initial verification & certification desirable